Your selected question


What can I do if a beneficiary's account can't receive faster payments?


If a beneficiary's account can't receive faster payments, you could send a CHAPS payment instead. This will be charged at your Bankline CHAPS tariff.

Just be aware that this is a more expensive payment method than faster payments. 



Did this article answer your question?